COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Yeah I know...no posts!

I MISS MY COMPUTER!!!
I'm sorry I know there has not been any posts in like a month. My home computer that I have all my picture capabilities on is fried at the moment. We think the hard drive is going up on it. Hopefully my dad will be able to fix it. I really don't have the money to be getting a new one. I will try to get something up somehow soon! By the way Ravelry ROCKS!! If you are not already on the waiting list gt on it!!!

No comments: