COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

True Knit Wit!!!


So we have been getting all these beautiful gifts from our contractors in my office. Some nuts and fresh fruit and flowers and stuff. Each thing that has come in we have ripped apart and indulged. Well today we got a beautiful BASKET full of goodies. I came back and said ohhh I want the basket. Everyone said well its stuff for the whole office. I said not I don't want the stuff in it I WANT THE BASKET!!!! Yeah dork! But look at it...its a nice hinged handle bakset. For all that wonderful wool Santa is going to bring me!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: