COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Some goodies and a update!

SO Paul's sweater is coming along. I have split the round to start the armholes. I am about 6" into the armhole on the back. I have decided nothing else gets cast on till this is finished. As you will see in with all the goodies below that I got...I am going o fly through the rest of this sweater!
Happy Birthday to me! Sock wool for ME!
Merry Christmas to ME! This is going to be for my first attempt at lace.
Merry Christmas to ME! Noro sock wool for me!
Hey I can be greedy I have been knitting for everyone else the past few months tine to spoil me a bit!

Signed "The Black Sheep"


1 comment:

Mia said...

The sweater is looking great! I've finally decided to finish up some things that have been in progress for a very long time. Hopefully before long I will have an actuall pair of socks and a pair of wrist warmers. The new wool is beautiful!