COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, March 3, 2008

I was bad...

SO this weekend was the St Patties Parade in Old Town Alexandria. And Knit Happens being the smart people they are decided to have a sale. Lots of great wool anywhere from %50-90% off. I tried to stay away but certain other members of the Knit Wits forced me to go. So here are the goodies that I got!






I have no idea what I am going to do with any if it but I am sure I can find something!
I got to the register and held my breath for the total... $110 BUT... I saved $298! I think I did good don't you!?

Ok Ladies confession time...send me pics of your goodies and what you have in mind.

No comments: