COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates!

Sooo I finally got a new camera! SO hopefully the updates will be more regular now :-) First a picture of all three dumpling bags together for the first and last time. These are the dumplngs I did for the Deakstock Auction.

Spring/Winter/Fall

And as of Today the Tree Skirt is 7 out of 11 sections finished. I have started the 8th but am not far into it. I need to get moving!
This is just a little filler project I am working on. This is one of the yarns I got in France. It is all one skein that just changes. The pattern is super easy.

No comments: