COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Casting call for the Rogue!

I know I was supposed to finish all projects before starting any new ones. But I was down to Trinity's Voyage. So I decided to get the wool and Start The Rogue sweater for Dale. The pattern can be found here http://www.girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/rogue/detail.php I want to make myself one at some point but Dale saw it and fell in love. I will be doing it in Lions Brand Fisherman's Wool. Here is a picture of what the sweater looks like and the wool I am using. 216 stitch cast on. I would love to have it done by Valentines Day...but highly unlikely.




No comments: