COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, May 18, 2009

While I haven't been that busy...

I started spinning some of the lovelies I purchased at Sheep and wool. This stuff is a bit of a pain. Im just not used to such short fibers.
I still have been working on a few projects. My biggest knit at the moment is trying to finish up Voyager. Here are some pictures of that so far. I am on the third skein and I think I'm gonna do 4 total.

I have so many projects I want to work on but feel I need to finish this guy first. So this is really the oly kniting project I am working on at the moment.

No comments: