COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been busy this weekend...

So I have been a little busy this weekend. I have done my first hat for "The Ships Project". Learned a few things from it. I also went to the "Knit Happens" shop by me. Great shop! Nice wools nice people and great place to just sit and knit. The are open late Wednesdays. We may want to stop in. Also the first Friday of every month they are open till 7:00. They said there is typically a bottle or two of wine floating around and lots of knitting. Since I will be getting out of work at 1:00 on Friday's soon I plan on going next month.

Also in an effort to use up some wool in my stash I have started a scarf for another charity group called "The Red Scarf Project". This group is local Richmond I think. They take scarf donations to send to orphin College students who have become to old to be cared for. They are included in a Valentines Day package. So yes this is early but it uses up two more skeins in my stash! To kind of give them hope and luck in life. So I designed a scarf with a heart in it.

Fingers are getting sore I think I'll turn in now! It is 2:03 am Sunday Morning!

No comments: