COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ugghh Please say it aint so!

Ok I need prayers right now! I finished and soaked the Lady El this weekend. I was showing her to a co-workder this morning and she noticed a hole already! I was a bit worried with some of the sections of yarn because the seemed very thin. So I asked Kate who did the same shaw with the same wool if she had problems with thin spots breaking. She told me what I described sounded more like moth damage! Crap! So under her direction I have put the lady in a trash bag in the freezer and we will give her a shake later and hope nothing falls out. I couldn’t really see anything web like on it but who knows she has been all over the place.
UGGHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: