COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Save Lady Eleanor!!!

Sooo the moth update…

So I put her in the freezer, didnt hear or see anything after the shake. When I got home that night I sat down to repair the two holes and found two more that for sure were not there earlier. So, In a attempt to save anything I cute off about 6 inches that seemed to be the focus of whatever was going on. Put her in a trashbag in the freezer for till I got back from Ireland. (Sad I really wanted her to go with me :-()

When I got home last night I took here out to have a look. No new holes good news. Just to be on the safe side I nuked her a few times as well. So I am now in the process of getting the stitches back onto the needle to add a few more rows. The extra yarn also went into the freezer and will be nuked before I add it. So, hopefully I have managed to stop whatever was going on and save the Lady Eleanor.

It was really strange because I couldn’t see anything! Whatever was having dinner was microscopic! There was absolutly nothing there but new wholes were popping up. So I am going to go out today and invest in some mothballs.

No comments: