COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A little break from Rogue

So the sweater is coming along. The hood is finished all that is left is the sleeves. I need a break. I have been busting my butt on that so I figured I would take a little break and play with some new toys. So with the new drop spindles I finally started spinning the purple roving I purchased from MDSW 2 years ago. I'm still having issues with consistency in my width as you can see But hopefully with practice I will get better. I have 4 oz. of this roving to work with! It is a hand painted Finn Top. I like the spindles so far. I did have Dale put notches in the side which have made it a lot easier.




No comments: