COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Rogue almost made it...

Well it is Friday the 13th...ugh and here it is. Hey I got pretty far in a very short period of time! But sadly I don't think I can finish the hood and knit two sleeves by tomorrow. He's not worried about it but I just like to push myself to try and make deadlines. The new goal is next week! I hope to have the hood finished this weekend and at least start the sleeves. I think I can do it we shall see. So far I am pretty happy with it.






No comments: