COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just keep spinning just keep spinning :-)

Mia was holding out on me! She had two trash bags full of wool that she got off of free cycle. It is beautiful wool. I have been spinning some of the darker wool to give to Heather for Diaper Covers. The Lighter wool I will spin up for myself I suppose. Mia was nice enough to ration out a bit of it to me :-) If I want more I have to knit Shawn a sweater and cigar gloves LOL. I spins up very nicely though. This is the first skein. It is a 2 ply 71 yards and 10 wpi. Mama like!

No comments: