COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning :-)


This is the first batch of wool for Heather for her diaper covers I hope it works out ok. There are 3 skeins of two ply totaling 283 yards. These were done on drop spindles.
So I sat down at the wheel for the first time last night. I'm glad I picked up a visual how to book with a section on trouble shooting. That was a big help. I understand the basic concept now it is just a matter of perfecting it. I will say I think it helped having used a drop spindle first. As you can see in the picture it doesn't look so bad, but I do need to work on tension a bit.


No comments: