COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spinning, knitting and sewing

A little spinning has been going on at the Lute estate. I finished 2 skeins of this lovely blend of silk Romney and Corriedale. I love how it has a nice shine to it. What I'll do with it...who knows!

In an attempt to get rid of some older yarn I have sitting around I am working on a simple shawl with this yarn I purchased in Ireland. I have 4 large balls of it. While it is acrylic, it is extremely soft and should actually be rather warm. I am thinking I will probably (hopefully) use two balls to complete this.
The final design for the new needle cases is done! The first case went on Etsy last night and is already getting favs and views.
It has 12 slots for your needle tips
6 pockets for cables

Plus a zipper pouch in the middle to hold all your accessories. I am extremely pleased with the final design. 3 test models were made before I came up with a design I was happy with. I wanted to design a pouch that was totally different from what everyone else was making. I didn't want to copy in any way things that others are doing. I am even looking into patenting the design. I am hoping that out of courtesy no one copies mine. It is a...

"Trinity's Trinket Original"

No comments: