COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, March 28, 2011

I love my husband and trying something new

The Trinity's Trinkets Etsy shop has had some rather unexpected success. With that I have decided to branch out and expand my line of offerings. This pouch is a trial run of the final. It is designed specifically to hold the Knit Picks Interchangeable needles.

The final will have a different closure. I don't care for this one.
There are 6 pouches to hold your cables.
12 Pockets for needles,
Plus a pouch in the middle to hold all your accessories. Once I have a finished piece they will appear in the Etsy shop.
On another note...I LOVE MY HUSBAND!! The man can make anything. I showed him some pictures of a Lazy Kate and said I needed one. A couple of hours later out of the wood working shop came this beauty! I can't wait to use it and spin the lovely yarn on it. Thanks hon!

No comments: