COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My husband loves me!

Every once in a while a package shows up at the door and I don't know what it is. Then Dale hands it to me and says it's for you it's a present. He spoils me to death!
This came in the mail today. It is a cat proof yarn bowl! The pictures do not do the color justice. It is a beautiful light teal. He got it off Etsy from OC Pottery. Check out his shop on Etsy his stuff is amazing!

OCPottery

2 comments:

Detail Medic said...

O.M.G I LOVE!!! Now I'm off to find one for me!!

Karen said...

That is a beautiful bowl!

I believe I commented on your pirate hat awhile back on Rav but was looking at it again. It turned out so well. I am hoping to make one for Halloween, myself. Hopefully it will turn out as well as yours.