COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

HOLY COW its been almost a year?!?!?

OK this is sad.  It has been almost a YEAR since I blogged on the Knit Wits!  What is even more sad is...what the heck have I knitted in that past year??? IT seems like not much.  Why?  Well I have been pretty busy with my shop Trinity's Trinkets, getting ready for a baby and work in general.  I do have a few things I have been working on but sadly This makes me realize I have not been knitting much.

I have been working on a few things for the baby.  I made a few diaper cover soakers.  This is a super easy pattern that can be found on Ravelry called "Curly Purly Soaker".



 I also had to make this adorable hat for the baby.  This pattern is also on Ravelry called "Baby Sheep Hat". This was just too adorable I want one in my size!
Other than that I have been working on a sweater for me to wear with the baby and finally got it blocked yesterday.  Sadly I don't think it is going to fit at this point.  I think my bump has got to big for the "Bump Sweater".  This pattern can be found in Natural Knits for babies and moms  There is always the next baby.  But here she is blocking.

The exciting news is I am officially done with work.  I am currently spending my days getting ready for the baby.  Once baby gets here and we settle into a pattern, I will be spending my days working in the studio on items for the shop and spending the evenings relaxing and knitting.  It is a joy I have been missing in my life and it is time to get back to it!  I will also try and keep the blog up more now that I will hopefully have a little time on my hands.

No comments: