COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trinity's Voyage

I am on a mission to de-stash a bit. I have so many lovely yarns that are just begging to be made into something beautiful. This yarn was actually a amazing purchase at one of Knit Happens amazing sales. It is called Pomaire by Araucania Yarns. It is a 10 ply cotton. While looking around on Ravelry I saw someone else who had done this same stole with the same yarn. And it turned out really nice so i decided to try it for myself. The pattern is called the Voyager Lace Stole. I am calling it Trinity's Voyage :-). So far I think I am happy with it.
My first time doing a crochet provisional cast on. Lets hope it goes OK!
I like how the leafs actually shape the edge it's not just a straight edge.
I have 5 skeins. The person I saw did hers with 4 but I have a feeling I may use all 5.

No comments: