COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taveling Scarves

In other knitting news....
I have been taking part in a group on Ravelry called Traveling Scarves. Basically the way this group works is you start a scarf and then place the live stitches on a holder and then send it to another person. That person would then add their own section to your scarf and send it to another. It is a great way to use up little bits of scrap, and to try new stitch patterns. And in the end the scarf you started comes back to you. Here are some pictures of scarves I've worked on. I am currently in two groups. One is for knitter and crochet, and the other is for Noro yarn only.
This was my starter section for the knitting, crochet group.
I added the purple bit on this scarf.
This one is from the Noro Group. I added the orange and green bit.
This was my starter section for the Noro Only scarf.
From the knitting and crochet group. I am so jealous of this one!
This was the last I saw of my scarf. I haven't seen a spoiler in a while. I think there are 3 more stops for mine and she will be home. :-)

No comments: