COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

9 days to go on the dumplings

So 9 days to go and the fall bag is ready for embellishing. These colors are way off. Its a darkish green and the rings are a pumpkinish orange and a mustard yellow. I am going to take opinions tonight at stitch and bitch as to how I should embellish it. I can't decide if I want to embroider the outline of leaves on it, or knit leaves and attach them.
Since I was not sure yet where I was going with the fall bag I decided not to waist time and start on the spring summer :-) So this is how far we are...plenty of time!

No comments: