COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have good news and bad news...

First The Good News! :-)
I found the hot water on the washing machine! Ok for those who did not hear...the knob on my washing machine free spins. I never really know what setting it is on. I just turn till water comes on and let it go. In the past hot water started coming out so I turned it again till it became cold. (I wash everything cold) So now that I wanted hot to felt I could not find it. I found it last night! It wasn't turned on!!! Some brainiac in the house decided to cut off the hot water to the washer. So Now that I know where the hot water tap is I can just crank it to felt. YAYYYYY!!!!
Now The bad News :-(
Uhhh that white is not 100% wool. (I will post pics later it's kind of funny :-) Engh it happens I'm not really heartbroken to tell you the truth. Fear not there will still be a Winter Dumpling for the auction.
And now the countdown starts 10 days to the auction and we are at the beginning. The fall dumpling has started.

No comments: