COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dale's Herringbone




Dale fell in love with my Herringbone so of course I needed to make him one. I used a much larger gauge yarn and needle for Dales. I used the Malabrigo Rasta in Black and only cast on 22 stitches instead of 30. The skein was just enough to make the perfect length for him.

Notes on this pattern: Herringbone Neck Warmer

The herringbone stitch is a little easier than it is listed in the pattern. I found a video on youtube that showed how to do it but you can also use this note. For the knit rows use: S1, K1, YO, PSSO. It is that easy.

No comments: