COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Citron and Malabrigo Mobius

This was a SUPER fast knit and fun. This is a Mobius made out of Malabrio Rasta. I used the video on youtube to learn how to make a Mobius. The yarn is super warm and soft. I finished this project in one night. Love it!
And Citron has been finished for some time now. This is the first chance I have had to take some nice pictures of her. This was an easy knit but time consuming.

1 comment:

Patchie said...

I've been thinking about trying Citron, but have heard it does take awhile. I love the color of yours!