COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Citron and Gloves

I have need of a full pair of gloves with fingers. I LOVE my Knucks gloves they are super warm. But if it is really cold then I really need my finger tips covered as well. This pattern is called Tornado. I am actually not going to do the convertible mitten but finish the fingers. I am using Crystal Palaces Mochi Plus. Yummy softness!
I finally dove in and am doing Citron. So for all intents and purposes this is a easy pattern. However; there are a lot of increases and decreases and with such a fine lace yarn it is easy to loose stitches. I am needing to seriously pay attention on these rows. But I am loving the finished product. The Malabrigo Lace yarn is so soft and while it seams very delicate it is actually pretty sturdy. Loving this project.

No comments: