COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Citron's Progress


We just got back from our honeymoon and I spent a bit of time working on the Citron. This shawlette has been a total love hate. It seems like every time I do a increase or decrease I have an issue. But I still love it and it is looking amazing. I am just a few rows from starting the last repeat section. I am not looking forward to the last row and cast off though.

The gloves are on time out. The pattern was a mess as the authors primary language is not English. So I am pretty much having to make it all up as I go.

No comments: