COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, November 15, 2010

A little shopping


So I purchased this to make the Herringbone Neckwarmer for Dale.

This is for a hat for a friend that I have been promising him for some time.
This little bag was just too cute to say no to. It's the perfect little wrist bag for walking knitting.
I love SOAK! I finally finished the bottle I had and picked up a new one. This product is great for washing your hand knits and any kind of dedicates.
Ok so I finally broke down and got one of these. Talk about cute! It is a needle gauge but is pretty enough to put on a cord or ribbon and wear it as a fun conversational piece.

No comments: