COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Aran Sweater!


Sooo this is going to be my lif's work! Well that's what it feels like at least! My first Aran sweater. I got this pattern from Pauls mom while I was in Ireland. It consists of nothing but Bramble Stitch's. Which is...k1,p1,k1 into one stitch then p3tog...yeahhh lotta work. This is the back section of the sweater. It is going to be a pullover with a hood. The wool is a brand called Wendy Aran. I picked it up also while in Ireland. It is a blend of 75% Acrylic and 25%wool. I am working the sweater on 4mm US 6 needles. And it just seems to be taking forever. But I am picking up speed so we shall see. It will be nice when its done. And everyone keeps asking whole its for the answer ME!!!! This will be MINE!!! So I will keep you posted as to her progress.

No comments: