COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Its all Heathers Fault!!!!


I blame it on Heather!!! She had to give me the wool, needles and pattern to try a pair of socks! As if I don't have enough W.I.P's! But I just couldn't help it! So...first ever attempt at socks as well as double pointed needles. Difficult to get started...but once you have a row or two worked actually not to bad. I would not recommend starting with such a small wool and needle. I have also read that the metal needles are more difficult to work with because they can slid out so easily where as the bamboo and wooden ones are more likely to stay put. But anyway here is the start of a very small pair of socks!





No comments: