COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quiet....Too Quiet

Twas the night before the meeting
and all through my place...
I'm frantically cleaning,
mud mask on my face!

I placed the skeins of wool
all snug in a basket,
with visions of the wonders
I soon will knit!

Ok...I just realized there are 12 sections to that poem...My brain can't handle that right now!!!

What I'm trying to say is "I'm excited for tomorrow night!" Mainly because if I don't get some socialization soon, I'm going to need that pretty white coat with the fancy buckles on it. (While it would be very fashionable with spring coming up, not my style)

SO...tomorrow the madness begins! I will be sure to take pictures and have a full report from the Star Trek convention.

The black sheep





No comments: