COMMENTS WELCOME!

If you are enjoying our little blog please leave a comment. You do not need to be a member to anything. Simply click on the comments link, enter your comment, and click name/URL and then post. It's easy and we enjoy your comments. Please note all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mom's Cable Scarf



So this is one of my W.I.P's (Works in Progress). It is a scarf I am making for my mother. I am using Lion Brands Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in the Fisherman color. I love working with this wool! This is the third scarf I have made with it. It is a blend of 80% Acrylic 20% Wool. so it is machine washable. This scarf was a free pattern found on the Lion Brands website. I am working it on 9mm US 13 needles and using a 8mm needle to do the cable work. Very easy pattern. A great pattern for someone wanting to try cables.

No comments: